I understand that the Federal Judge declared Hollis Wayne Fincher such a danger to the community, law enforcement, the ATF, and possibly the Judge herself, and a flight risk, that she imposed incredible restrictions on him, were he to be released.
These restrictions amounted to the following:
- Over 1 million dollars in bond (the going rate for his land).
- Forbidding him to speak to any of the MOWCA members.
- Not allowing him to have any guns in his home, or the house he would have to stay in.
- Not allowing him to live in his own home, since it is on top of a mountain with only one road for access.
- Placing him under house arrest, in which he cannot go anywhere unless there is a government approved reason.
- Restricting his travel to go only to that government approved destination and immediately returning to the house he would have to reside in. (Please, no stops in between - even for the bathroom.)
Now, I think I have named them all. Although, I may have missed one as there were so many and his daughter was somewhat upset that the ATF agent lied under oath. In any case, I am certain that if I have missed one, one of you fine gentlemen, or Miss Linda will correct me.
So then, what is it about Hollis Wayne Fincher that is such a threat to everyone in the community and in the government?
Continued at InsightAM